1. The way I changed the camera to shutter priority was with the top spinner and set is to S which stands for shutter priority.
2. I noticed the more fractions of a second it is the more still the image gets.
3.The reason why you would use shutter speed as a priority to to get a still image so for example if you're trying to take pictures of someone running you can get a still image rather than a blurry image.
ISO 200 50mm 0 EV f/16 1/3
ISO 200 50mm 0 EV f/14 1/30
ISO 200 50mm 0EV f/10 1/50
ISO 200 50mm 0 EV f/4.5 1/250
ISO200 50mm 0 EV f/2.8 1/1000
1. The first step is to put your negative image on your designated paper.
2. The second step is to put your image in the sun for about 5 minutes.
3. Once its been 5 minutes you take your designated paper away from the negative image and wash the designated paper with water and hydrogen peroxide.
4. The forth and final step is to let the paper dry.
There once was a land that was ruled by a big bad horse. There were little animals like cows, sheep, and pigs, but they had no say in anything and the big bad horse made them do whatever he wanted them to do. The big bad horse had complete dictatorship over them.
When the animals didn't do what the big bad horse wanted them to he would hurt them. The big bad horse was mean to everyone of the animals and never showed pity for any of them. The animals did not want to be hurt by a creature that was twice there size.
While the horse had his backed turned all the animals got together and created a plan to take down their leader that they hated. They didn't know if the plan would work but all they could do is wait and see what happens.
The animals ambushed the big bad horse but the horse is always on guard so he was ready to fight. Some of the animals were armed with sharp sticks but from the rest all they had were their hooves. They fought a hard battle and the horse put up a great fight but he was no match for all 9 of the angry animals.
The animals had killed the big bad horse and partied on him for 5 nights and 5 days. They partied harder than they had every partied before. Everyones snapchat blew up with snaps of the animals celebrating their victory. The now happy and ecstatic animals lived happily ever after.
- DSLR stands for Digital Single Lens Reflex.
- Digital cameras use mirrors to direct light.
- Everything we see is upside down but our brains process it right side up and thats also what a camera does.